Over the years, demand for electricity in UAE has increased tremendously. With rising public and private infrastructure and growing population, the electricity demand has surged exponentially in last one decade. Significant share of power is generated from temporary power sources in the country.
According to 6Wresearch, UAE power rental market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.8% during 2015-21. In the forecast period, the growth of power rental market is anticipated due to upcoming World Expo 2020 in which about 25 million international tourists are forecast to visit the country. To meet the requirements for the upcoming event, establishment of trade centers, construction of hotels & hospitals, expansion of rail network and airport expansion is exhibited, which would spur power rental market in UAE.
In UAE, diesel genset rental market has generated majority of the market revenues and is expected to maintain its dominance through the forecast period. With declining oil prices in the international market, impact on power rental market can be predicted.
Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm al-Quwain, Dibba, and Fujairah are the key contributing cities in UAE’s power rental market. Growing tourism, construction of hotels, airport, stadiums & hospitals and expansion of transportation infrastructure would boost power rental market in the country.
The key players in the UAE’s power rental market market include Aggreko, FAMCO, AL Shola, Altaaqa, Argonaut, AT Generators, Byrne, Jubaili RSS, Smart Energy Solutions, and United Gulf Equipment.
Key Highlights of the Report
- Historical data of Middle East Power Rental Market for the Period 2010-2013.
- Market Size & Forecast of Middle East Power Rental Market until 2021.
- Historical data of UAE Power Rental Market for the Period 2010-2013.
- Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Rental Market until 2021.
- Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Rental Market by Genset Types until 2021.
- Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Rental Market by KVA Ratings until 2021.
- Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Rental Market by Applications until 2021.
- Market Size & Forecast of UAE Power Rental Market by Regions until 2021.
- Market Drivers and Restraints.
- Market Trends.
- Competitive Landscape.
- Key Strategic Pointers.
The report provides the detailed analysis of following market segments:
- Gensets Types:
o Diesel Gensets
o Non-Diesel Gensets
- Genset By KVA Ratings:
o Below 100 KVA
o 100.1 KVA- 350 KVA
o 350.1 KVA-750 KVA
o 750 KVA-1000 KVA
o Above 1000 KVA
o Oil & Gas
o Industrial & Construction
o Quarrying and Mining
For More Related Market Research Reports click here: