This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Malaysia.
This report reviews the performance and a sset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Malaysia. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Malaysian HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Malaysia
- Size of Malaysias wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Malaysia Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 110,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the Private Banking and Wealth Management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
- There were 26,015 HNWIs in Malaysia in 2013. These HNWIs held US$151 billion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$5,823,556.
- In 2013, Malaysian HNWI numbers increased by 1.7%, following a 3.7% increase in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Malaysian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.9%, reaching 30,054 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 28.1%, reaching US$206 billion by 2018. • At the end of 2013, Malaysian HNWIs held 25.3% (US$38 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, which is level with the worldwide average of 20–30%.
For More Related Market Research Reports click here:
- Maerki Baumann & Co. AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- IHAG Private Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Banque Piguet Galland & Cie : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis