“Troy Resources Limited (TRY) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about “Troy Resources Limited”
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about “Troy Resources Limited” for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of “Troy Resources Limited”
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Troy Resources Limited (Troy) is a mineral exploration, development, and producing company, based in Australia. The company operates three gold and silver mines through its subsidiaries in Argentina, Guyana and Brazil. Troy Resources Argentina Ltd, operates Casposo Project located in San Juan Province, Argentina and Andorinhas Project located in the Para State of north central Brazil operates through its subsidiary Reinarda Mineracao Ltda. In 2014, the company completed its off-market takeover of Azimuth Resources Limited with its principal asset being the Karouni gold project and East Block project in Guyana. Troy is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
For More Related Market Research Reports click here:
- Global Metal Casting Market 2014-2018
- Fabricated Metal Products Market in the US 2014-2018
- China’s Mining Fiscal Regime: H2 2014