The Precious Metals Mining in Brazil to 2020 report comprehensively covers the country’s historical and forecast data on gold and silver production to 2020, and also reserves and silver consumption. The report also includes drivers and restraints affecting the industry, profiles of major precious metals mining companies, information on the major active, exploration and development projects and regulations governing the industry.
Brazil has a significant amount of gold reserves – located mainly in the states of Para and Minas Gerais – with 2,400 tonnes (t) as of February 2014. Gold mine production was estimated at 2.7 million ounces in 2013, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period (2014–2020) with the expansion of existing mines and upcoming projects until 2016.
The report contains an overview of the Brazilian precious metals mining industry together with key growth factors and restraints affecting the industry. It also provides information about reserves, production, consumption, prices, competitive landscape, major active, exploration and development projects and the fiscal regime of the country.
Reasons To Buy
Gain an understanding of the Brazilian precious metals mining industry, the relevant drivers and restraining factors, reserves, historic and forecast production, consumption, prices, competitive landscape and the fiscal regime.
- The mining industry played a crucial role in Brazil’s economic development by generating employment for 16,000 workers directly, earning foreign revenue and contributing 4% of GDP
- Silver reserves are mainly located in the state of Para. Silver mine production was estimated at 732,000 ounces in 2013, with major production from the states of Para, Minas Gerais, Bahia, Goias and Parana.
- Brazil has precious metal mining projects planned up until 2016. These include gold projects, such as the Cristalino project of the Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social and Vale SA
- Silver projects such as the Aripuana project of Votorantim Metais and Karmin Exploration Inc., which is located in the state of Mato Grosso and is expected to start in 2016.
For More Related Market Research Reports click here:
- Mining Business Confidence Report Q3 2014
- Graphite Markets in China
- Base Metals Mining in Brazil to 2020