This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Mexico.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Mexico. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Mexico HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Numbers of UHNWIs in major cities
- The number of wealth managers in each city
- Wealth management saturation and potential by city
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Mexico
- The size of Mexicos wealth management industry
- The largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Mexico Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that based on over 110,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsights database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Mexicos HNWIs to 2018, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
- There were 146,309 HNWIs in Mexico in 2013. These HNWIs held US$801 billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$5.5 million.
- Mexican HNWI numbers rose by 0.9% in 2013, following an increase of 0.4% in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Mexican HNWIs is forecast to grow by 11.6%, to reach 167,719 in 2018. HNWI wealth will grow by 23.6%, to reach US$1.04 trillion by 2018.
- Mexican HNWIs held 22.2% of their wealth outside their home country in 2013, equal to US$178 billion, which is level with the global average of 20–30%.
For More Related Market Research Reports click here:
- Canada Wealth Report 2014
- Banque Pictet & Cie SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Banque Cantonale de Geneve Private Banking (BCGE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- First Republic Private Wealth Management : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- UBI Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ING Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Bank J Safra Sarasin Private Clients : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Banque Degroof Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Alliance Bernstein Private Clients : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- KBL European Private Bankers S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Browse complete Report on: http://www.aarkstore.com/wealth-management/55833/mexico-wealth-report